Learn how to add AdSense Ads in Blogger posts, AdSense is the biggest source of income for every Blogger in the world. Adding AdSense Ads in middle of the blogger posts is really challenging for newbie bloggers. Today I am gonna tell you the easiest way to add AdSense Ads in Blogger Posts in middle or center. This is really awesome and simple trick which will make your Blogger (BlogSpot) looks beautiful with those Ads of AdSense.
If you are newbie blogger and if you are using Blogger platform then definitely you had ever seen most of the popular blogs have added AdSense Ads in middle of their posts. Adding Adsense Ads in middle of the blogger posts makes their blog more beautiful and increses the chances to have more clicks. So its very important to add Adsense Ads in Blogger posts in middle or center.
I’ve listed here some advantages of adding AdSense Ads in Middle or center Of the Blogger posts:
- Its makes your Blog’s look more beautiful and clean.
- Adding AdSense Ads in Middle in blogger posts increases the chances to have more clicks and so you can earn more.
- Putting AdSense in middle of all posts will give a high CTR which eventually increases earnings.
How To Add AdSense Ads In Blogger Posts In Middle Or Center
Now you’ve learned the importance of adding AdSense Ads in Blogger posts in middle. For WordPress, there are too many great plugins which allows you to add AdSense Ads in Middle or anywhere in Posts. But In Blogger adding AdSense Ads in middle is a little tricky for newbie bloggers. Now you will learn the easiest way to add AdSense Ads in Blogger Posts in middle.
- Step 1: Go to Your Blogger Dashboard
- Step 2: Open that post in which you want to place AdSense Ads
- Step 3: You can properly see two options – Compose and HTML just below of your post title, you have to open HTML of your post
- Step 4: Now search for any paragraph and in HTML section of your post where you want to insert AdSense Ads
- Step 5: Copy your AdSense code and paste in between two paragraphs of your post in HTML section
- Step 6: After pasting that AdSense code you have to add <center> just before that Code and add </center> just after that code.
Example:- you have to add code like this
<center> "Your AdSense Code" </center>
You’re all done!
You can watch this video for better understanding
You may find different other ways to place AdSense Ads in all of your posts at once but those tricks can place only one ad at a time. So you have to add Adsense Ads in all of your posts one by one, using this trick you can place those AdSense Ads in Middle or center of your Blogger posts.
The post was about how to add AdSense Ads in Blogger posts in middle, hope you’ve learned this simple trick. If you find this post helpful, please share it with others. If you’ve any question about Ads placement in Blogger, feel free to comment below.
- Top 10 Ultra Fast Loading Responsive Blogger Themes 2018
- How To Add H1 Tag In Blogger For Better SEO: Customize Post Title And Site Title
- How to find blogger template name easily without theme detector
- Top 17 Best Free New Blogger Templates SEO/Responsive/Adsense Optimized
- Migrate From Blogger To WordPress Without Losing Traffic Best Tutorial Ever
In Search terms:-
how to put adsense inside blogger post
how to add ads between posts in blogger
how to place adsense ads in the middle of blogger posts
how to put google adsense below post title in blogger
how to insert ads within your post content in wordpress
adsense ad code converter
parse adsense code
how to paste adsense code in blogger.