Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F ) or How to fix bricked Samsung Galaxy S8(SM-G950F ). If You have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy S8 is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy S8 hanging too much, Galaxy S8 gets blank out screen, S8 is not starting or getting Bootloop problem. Also if your S8 is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy S8 or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy S8, Then don’t worry about your Bricked Galaxy S8. Here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy S8 and you can easily fix your S8 by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy S8.
If you are reading this tutorial which is how to fix bricked samsung galaxy S8 by flashing stock firmware, then I am sure you are a very talented person. You might be a beginner who ever heard about android rooting and firmware flashing via odin or sp flash tool. You are at the right place, this is Tech Alike and I’m gonna show you how to flash stock ROM in Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F ).
Note:- You are reading the best tutorial ever on the Internet about flashing stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F ). So If you want more awesome tutorial and tips, tricks then please subscribe this blog via our free email service.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is an awesome Android Smartphone made by korean company Samsung. Galaxy S8 is an awesome android smartphone which comes with too many amazing features like 5.0 inches screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Internal memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, Primary camera 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, secondary camera 5 MP, f/2.2, Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, 2400mah Li-on battery and much more.
One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy S8(SM-G950F )
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy S8, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy S8, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing Stock ROM:
- If your Samsung GalaxyS8 is not starting
- How to to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S8
- How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8
- How To Fix SoftBricked or unbrick Samsung Galaxy S8
- If your Samsung Galaxy S8 stucks at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy S8 stucks at Samsung Logo
- If Samsung Galaxy S8 hanging and lagging too much
- If you’ve deleted any system app or configuration after rooting your galaxy S8 (SM-G950F)
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy S8, and again get its warranty officially
- If your Samsung Galaxy S8 Stucks at Bootloop
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung
- Galaxy S8, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
Flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. And the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S8(SM-G950F ), don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy S8(SM-G950F )
Before Starting for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy S8, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- A Original data cable (which is not loose)
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- A patience mind
- Enable USB Debugging:- Go to your settings>> About Phone>> Find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings>> developer options>> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM might erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here:- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S8:- USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy S8, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Download Stock Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F)
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. You can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
For flashing Stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy S8, check once again all the requirements which I’ve mentioned above. If you’ve done then go further and follow these given steps very carefully:-
After installing USB Drivers in your PC or Laptop, Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8 into Download mode. For this you have to press “Home button + Power Button + Volume Down key” at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its goes to Download mode, and after it select continue for flashing process.
Now Open Odin.****.exe and after reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8 into download mode and connect it with your PC with the help of its original data cable. After connecting Odin will indicate you a message “Added” and ID: COM port on Odin will turn Blue or Yellow depending on Odin’s version, its also means Odin flash tool is ready for flashing firmware.
Now Click on AP or PDA for selecting your firmware that is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension, simply select it and now click on start option on Odin, and leave all settings remain. You have to check only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” and leave all settings unchecked, after clicking on start button your flashing process will be start and it takes 5-7 minutes, and when its completed, it will indicate a message PASS on Odin, your device will be automatically Reboot and restart in few minutes, keep patience and do not unplug before its complete.
In case, If you got a multi firmware like AP, BL, CP, CSC and .PIT files, then while flashing select all your components one by one and also .PIT file if you have to flash a multi firmware , Check only Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all settings unchecked, now click on start and until your flashing completed.
In some cases, your Galaxy S8 might stuck in Bootloop problem, to solve this simply reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8 into recovery mode by pressing “Power + Home + Volume UP” and do a wipe data/factory reset, and reboot your device, it will start properly and all problems are now solved! congratulations! you’ve successfully installed Stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy S8.
I’ve listed some common problems while flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy S8, so if you are facing any problem, please recheck these tutorial and try again.
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- Lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
- And the most important reason is why you are getting failed again and again is you are mentally disturbed. So keep patience while flashing process.
- WIFIKILL Pro Apk- Download It Free To Cut WiFi Of Others With Your Android
- How To Save/Increase Battery Life/Power Of An Android Phone (Top 12 Best Tips)
- Chamelephon: Easiest Way To Fix Invalid IMEI Problem In Any Android Phone(MTK Devices)
- How To Root Any Android Phone Without PC~ Top 10 Root Apps
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F Install TWRP Recovery [CWM]
The post was about How to flash stock ROM in Samsung galaxy S8(SM-G950F ) to fix any of problem like Bootloop, blank out screen, or if you want to Unroot your phone and get Warranty officially in your Samsung Galaxy S8. If you are still struggling about your bricked Galaxy S8, then you can ask questions in comment about flashing ROM in Galaxy S8.