Learn how to fix bricked Micromax unite 2 A106 by flashing stock ROM/firmware in it, if you also have a Micromax unite 2 A106 and you are facing any problem like your Micromax unite 2 A106 is bricked or it has stuck on its logo or its showing blank out screen only or if you want to unroot your phone, or your Micromax unite 2 A106 is not starting then you can get here all in one complete solutions for your Micromax unite 2 A106, you will learn here how to fix bricked Micromax unite 2 A106 by flashing stock rom/firmware using Sp Flash Tool also download stock rom/firmware for your Micromax unite 2 A106.
|Micromax Unite 2 A106|
Micromax Unite 2 A106 comes with upgradable operating system 4.4.4 KitKat to 5.0 Lollipop, anyone can upgrade micromax unite 2 A106 from kitkat to lollipop directly through Internet connection, there is no need of any kind of software to upgarde unite 2, but when its done users starts facing app storage problem in their unite 2 A106, its really annoying when you are unable to install too many apps in your android phone.
One Solution To fix Every Single Problem In Micromax Unite 2 A106 By Flasing Stock ROM (Firmware)
You can solve your all of problems for Micromax unite 2 A106 by simply flashing stock ROM/Firmware in it, I’ve listed some problems which will gonna solved here
- If your Micromax unite 2 A106 has stuck at Micromax unite 2 A106 logo
- If your Micromax unite 2 A106 is not starting
- If your Micromax unite 2 A106 is rooted and you want to unroot it
- if your Micromax unite 2 A106 stucks at blank out screen only and it is not starting
- If your Micromax unite 2 A106 stucks in Boot-loop
- If your are searching for Micromax unite 2 A106 Stock ROM/Firmware then download it from here
- If you don’t have a backup of your stock rom and you’ve already installed a custom ROM or custom recovery, and you want to revert it back into its original condition then simply flash Stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool.
- Flashing Stock ROM in any android device is a best trick to take come-back that android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchased your phone just after flashing stock ROM, and the best advantage of that if you have rooted your android phone then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing stock ROM you will get your phone’s warranty back officially.
[[Warning: This tutorial is only for Micromax unite 2 A106, don’t try this tutorial for flashing Stock ROM in other android phones.]]
- All Problems and Solutions for micromax unite 2 A106 (100 % working)
- How To Fix Invalid IMEI in Micromax Unite 2 A106
- How To Root Micromax unite 2 without PC
Requirements For Flashing Stock ROM In Micromax unite 2 A106
Before going for flashing stock ROM in Micromax unite 2 A106, you need some requirements that I have listed below:
- A Laptop or PC.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 60%
- Make a full backup of of your internal storage because flashing stock ROM using Sp flash tool will erase all of your internal storage and data from your device.
- Download– Stock ROM/Firmware KitKat for your Micromax unite 2 A106.
- Download– Mediatek Drivers (its very important so first install it before flashing process).
- Download– SP flash tool
- Make sure you have successfully installed mediatek drivers in your Laptop or PC, Mediatek drivers are most important thing that many users avoid and failed to flash stock ROM using Sp flash tool.
- You need to Extract/Unzip all these above files (Downloads) with 7zip or winrar or any other software, before flashing stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool.
How To Flash Stock ROM/Firmware In Micromax unite 2 A106 Using SP flash tool
To flash Stock ROM in your Micromax unite 2 A106 I’ve listed some points which will help you for flashing firmware in your phone, follow these steps carefully:
Extract/Unzip your Sp Flash Tool with 7zip or winrar etc. and find its type “application”, and click on it to open sp flash tool
Now Extract/Unzip that firmware you’ve downloaded from above link, now open Sp flash tool and click on scatter-loading this will open a tab for open scatter file, now select “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt” from your extracted firmware folder
Now you have to select Firmware upgrade from drop down menu which you can easily see in screenshot, make sure all files are loaded as shown in below screenshot
after selecting Firmware upgrade, click on “download” and “remove your phone’s battery” immediately and connect it with your PC through its original USB data cable. now your flashing process will start automatically, wait for 4-5 minutes while flashing
- Top 8 Major Reasons For Any Soft-Bricked Android Smartphone (How To Avoid)
- WIFIKILL Pro Apk- Download It Free To Cut WiFi Of Others With Your Android
- How to Download Any Paid Android Apps for Free
After successfully flashing, you can properly see a popup message in green circle “Download ok” thats it! you’re all done! now you can remove your Micromax unite 2 A106 from PC and switch on your phone normally, in first time it will take some time about 7-10 minutes don’t panic its normal process, so wait until up to at least 10 minutes, if your phone still not starts then check and try again this whole process, Good Luck!
If you are unable to flash stock ROM/Firmware in your Micromax unite 2 A106 then there could be following reasons which I’ve listed below
- MediaTek drivers are not installed properly in your system
- Lose duplicate USB data cable
- Phone’s battery is not charged at least 60%
- After flashing switch on your phone and wait at least 10 Minutes
- If you are trying to flash corrupted Firmware
- If you have not followed above steps carefully.
[[Note– Flashing stock ROM using Sp flash tool might bricks your phone, so do at your own risk! I’ll be not responsible for your soft-bricked phone]]
The above tutorial was about how to fix bricked Micromax unite 2 A106/unroot/flash Stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool, you can also download stock firmware for your phone from here, hope this tutorial helps you to fix your android phone. subscribe this blog (https://www.techinvade.com) to get awesome updates about technology and androids.