Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime or How to fix bricked Galaxy Grand Prime, Grand Max Grand Neo, Grand Neo Plus: If You have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy Grand Prime is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy Grand Prime gets blank out screen, Galaxy Grand Prime is not starting or Bootloop problem, also if your Galaxy Grand Prime is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy Grand Prime or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime then don’t worry about your Bricked Galaxy Grand Prime, here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, Grand Max, Grand Neo, Grand Neo Plus you can easily fix your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
|Samsung galaxy Grand prime|
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is an Awesome range smartphone by Samsung, it comes with very good and attractive features like 5.0 inches screen size, 540×960 resolutions, 156 g in weight, Os version 4.4.4, CPU- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, Internal memory- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM, Dual camera>> Primary- 8 MP, Secondary- 5 MP, 2600 mah Battery and much more.
- 1 All In One Solution: Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
- 2 Requirements For Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy Grand Prime, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing ROM:
- If your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is not starting
- If your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime stuck at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime stuck at Samsung Logo
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, and again get its warranty officially.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Stuck at Bootloop.
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
According to me flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. and the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Before going for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- Enable USB Debugging– Go to your settings> about phone> find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings> developer options> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM can erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here- Odin 3.09(this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-G531BT- DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-G531H- DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-G531F- DOWNLOAD
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. You can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
- How To Root Any Android Phone Without PC~ Top 10 Root Apps
- Top 30 Best Root Apps For Rooted Android Phones 2016 (NEW)
- How To Root And Install Custom Recovery CWM TWRP In Any Samsung Galaxy Androids
For flashing firmware in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, check once again the requirements, if you’ve done then go further and follow carefully the given steps:
|Download Mode- Samsung galaxy Grand Prime|
In some cases, your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime might stuck in Boot loop problem, to solve this simply reboot your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime into recovery mode by pressing Power + Home + Volume UP and do a wipe data/factory reset, and reboot your device, it will start properly and all problems are now solved! congratulations! you’ve successfully installed Stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
|Recovery Mode- Samsung galaxy Grand Prime|
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
[[Note= Sometimes Flashing Stock ROM Might Soft-Brick Your Device, Do At Your Own Risk! I’ll Be Not Responsible For Your Soft-Bricked Android]]
Thanks for reading, the post was about How to flash stock ROM in Samsung galaxy Grand Prime to fix any of problem like Bootloop, blank out screen, or if you want to Unroot your phone and get Warranty officially in your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. If you are still struggling about your Galaxy Grand Prime, then you can ask questions in comment about flashing ROM in Galaxy Grand Prime.