Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On7 or How to fix bricked Samsung Galaxy On7. If You have a Samsung Galaxy On7 and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy On7 is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy On7 hanging too much, Galaxy On7 gets blank out screen, On7 is not starting or getting Bootloop problem. Also if your On7 is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy On7 or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy On7, Then don’t worry about your Bricked Galaxy On7. Here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy On7 and you can easily fix your On7 by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On7.
|Samsung Galaxy On7|
Samsung Galaxy On7 is an Awesome range smartphone by Samsung, it comes with very good and attractive features like 5.5 inches screen size, 720×1280 resolutions, 172 g in weight, Os version 5.1, CPU- Quad Core 1.2 GHz, Internal memory- 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM, Dual camera>> Primary- 13 MP, Secondary- 5 MP, 3000 mah Battery and much more.
One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy On7
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy On7, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On7, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing Stock ROM:
- If your Samsung Galaxy On7 is not starting
- How to to Unroot Samsung Galaxy On7
- How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy On7
- How To Fix SoftBricked or unbrick Samsung Galaxy On7
- If your Samsung Galaxy On7 stucks at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy On7 stucks at Samsung Logo
- If Samsung Galaxy On7 hagging and lagging too much
- If you’ve deleted any system app or configuration after rooting your galaxy On7
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy On7, and again get its warranty officially
- If your Samsung Galaxy On7 Stucks at Bootloop
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy On7, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
Flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. And the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy On7, don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro(SM-C9000
Before going for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On7, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- Enable USB Debugging– Go to your settings> about phone> find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings> developer options> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM can erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy On7 – USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy On7, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. You can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
- How To Root And Install Custom Recovery CWM TWRP In Any Samsung Galaxy Androids
- Top 8 Major Reasons For Any Soft-Bricked Android Smartphone (How To Avoid)
- DiskDigger Pro Apk: Free Download To Recover Lost Photos/Files From Android
How To Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) To Fix Or Unroot Samsung Galaxy On7
For flashing firmware in Samsung Galaxy On7, check once again the requirements, if you’ve done then go further and follow carefully the given steps:
|Samsung Galaxy On7- Download Mode|
Now Open Odin.****.exe and after reboot your Samsung Galaxy On7 into download mode connect it with your PC with help of a data cable, after connecting Odin will indicate you a message “Added” and ID: COM port on Odin will turn Blue or Yellow depending on Odin’s version, that also means Odin tool is ready for flashing firmware.
Now Click on AP or PDA for selecting your firmware that is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension, simply select it and now click on start option on Odin, and leave all settings remain, you have to check only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” and leave all settings unchecked, after clicking on start button your flashing process will be start and it takes 5-7 minutes, and when its completed, it will indicate a message PASS on Odin, your device will be automatically Reboot and restart in few minutes, keep patience and do not unplug before its complete, check in below image:
In case, If you got a multi firmware like AP, BL, CP, CSC and .PIT files, then while flashing select all your components one by one and also .PIT file if you have to flash a multi firmware , Check only Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all settings unchecked, now click on start and until your flashing completed. see image in below:
Fixing BootLoop Problem In Samsung Galaxy On7 After Flashing Stock ROM(Firmware)
In some cases, your Samsung Galaxy On7 might stuck in Boot loop problem, to solve this simply reboot your Samsung Galaxy On7 into recovery mode by pressing Power + Home + Volume UP and do a wipe data/factory reset, and reboot your device, it will start properly and all problems are now solved! congratulations! you’ve successfully installed Stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy On7.
|Samsung galaxy On7- Recovery Mode|
- I’ve listed some common problems while flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On7, so if you are facing any
- problem, please recheck these tutorial and try again.
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- Lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
- And the most important reason is why you are getting failed again and again is you are mentally disturbed. So keep patience while flashing process.
[[Note= Sometimes Flashing Stock ROM Might Soft-Brick Your Device, Do At Your Own Risk! I’ll Be Not Responsible For Your Soft-Bricked Android]]
- How To View Hidden Facebook Password Behind Asterisks In Any Browser
- How To Download All Instagram Photos Of Any User In One Click
- HKPHONE ROM EDITTOR: Increase App Storage In Micromax unite 2 A106 (MTK Device)
- Flash Stock Firmware in Micromax canvas 6 pro E484
Thanks for reading, the post was about How to flash stock ROM in Samsung galaxy On7 to fix any of problem like Bootloop, blank out screen, or if you want to Unroot your phone and get Warranty officially in your Samsung Galaxy On7. If you are still struggling about your Galaxy On7, then you can ask questions in comment about flashing ROM in Galaxy On7.